This beef & broccoli stir fry is easy, tasty and healthy. A delicious weeknight meal the whole family will love.
- 5 tbsp Tamari (can use low sodium if necessary)
- 100 ml vegetable stock or water
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Stir fry
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 300 g Broccoli florets cut evenly
- 400 g sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
Sirloin steak can be an expensive cut of meat so if you would like to try this recipe and you are on a budget, try asking your butcher for skirt steak. This is a cheaper cut of meat which works really well in this meal, slice it thinly but be careful not to overcook it as it can become tough.