A yummy, indulgent curry recipe, packed full of flavour but also very healthy.
- 300 g chicken cubed
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 courgette cut into thin strips
- 1 Red pepper deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 6 spring onions chopped
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 inch piece ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp thai red curry paste (we like Thai Tastes)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- salt & pepper
HOW TO MAKE
When choosing a Red Curry Paste, look for a brand that does not add extra oils or additives. Always check the ingredients first, we usually use "Thai Tastes" curry pastes which are a good healthy choice.